Here’s my weekly mostly-design related inspiration this week!
1. Clay Shirky describes five student projects that he thinks are pushing the creative boundaries – from interface design to how people cluster to build new work. Here.
2. Ideas of the deep south and diehard football players and cow-people (politically correct cowboys) in the United States have totally been inspiring me lately. I have been watching too much Friday Night Lights!
3. Sebastian Deterding: What your designs say about you – talking about what I’m aspiring to. TED talk: What Your Designs Say About You
4. If you haven’t heard of creative mornings, its amazing and such a resource of information on the creative industry. Thank you Tina Roth Eisenburg. Basically, it is a monthly breakfast lecture series by distinguished creative professionals, which takes place in cities all over the world. And are video recorded and uploaded online. Have fun.
6. People have been raving about this book so much, I kinda really want to read it.
7. Love this phoot camp revival photo series! I really want to go to this one day! The photos are just so great and fun and creative.
Have a great weekend!