1. Vintage Vogue Magazine Covers From The Early 20th Century. here.
2. Deb from smitten kitchen posted this recipe for her favorite brownies, and trust, when she posts it, it is gonna be good. Everything I’ve ever made from her site has turned out awesome! Plus, she’s one of the most famous and oldest food bloggers around! here
3. A creative review of the 2012 London Olympics. (for me, really interesting.. ) here
4. According to Vanity Fair these are the most fashionable films of all time. WaxWane did an interesting post about a film they may have forgotten..
5. I her first 3 days Tina Roth Eisenberg (one of my favorite lady crushes of ALL-TIME) surpassed her financial goal in kickstarter! DAMN STRAIGHT I want to support this! I’ve mentioned Creative Mornings videos a couple times on my blog already (here, here), because they really are so good (note: IF you’re interested in working in the creative industry). They also just have a great concept behind them: get the inspiring feeling of a conference more often! And for cheaper! You can get to the Creative Mornings Website kickstarter page here.
6. This pinterest board called ‘SPACE’. Amazing uses of space and light, and some awesome installations, if I do say so myself.
7. This song. Bang Bang He Shot Me Down by Nancy Sinatra. It kills me..
8. The quote above was said by Seth Godin on The Great Discontent and was found viaSwissMiss.
For this quote I did not want to use any fancy fonts or any graphic design. I could not bear even to use color in the background. It all just looked so wrong. I just wanted the quote to speak to the world and to any of my readers that may happen upon it. For you all, Pick yourself.
Art, process and design blog of an aspiring industrial designer.
search all up in here
1960's advice animation architecture art art installation Arts book books business career chair Clothing color commercial costume design creative creativity Darwyn Cooke Debbie Millman design Designer Design Matters Display Design DIY drawing Education Eiko Ishioka Etsy fashion figure drawing film Footwear Furniture Givenchy graphic design Graphic designer Great Discontent hat HBO home decor illustration Industrial design ink inspiration Installation art interior design Interview life drawing lighting love mannequin marketing mid-century modern motivation museum music New York Times Paint painting photography podcast quote Retail sculpture Seth Godin shoes Shopping Stefan Sagmeister student Summer TED video Visual arts watercolor
Peruse the Archives