1. DIY inspiration for fixing up destroyed jeans. here.
2. Men’s shoes from the fall 2012 collection from Salvatore Ferragamo this year. I love that red going to patent black… It makes me think of Alexander McQueen’s gluttonous collection of Fall 2009.
3. Embroidered portrait by Daniel Kornrumpfs, called Stitched Reality.
4.CLASS Roberto Cavalli gown, found at The Outnet.
5. Maggi Hambling, Wave painting.
6. New idea for hanging up pictures! And also, 5 non-permanent ways to personalize a space without paint. (Especially good for renters….)
7. Made this recipe this week for Peanut Butter Banana Bread this week, and it turned out really good! AND its lower in fat.. If you’re into that…
8. I like this new font Bariol, and they have a pay-what-you-want system, which I’ve always thought is really kind of sweet.
9. 50 things every creative should know.
10. This Guys With Pencil’s podcast episode. (HOLLA! Torontonians!) They interview the guys behind Super Meat Boy, an indie game, and even if you don’t know what Super Meat Boy is (i.e.: me, but not anymore, cause I found out my little bro plays that game) or aren’t into gaming, the podcast is really funny and fascinating about how to start new projects and being honest with your work. GEM, it is a gem.
11. This is so brilliant. Eating well on the road = One-Pot Meals and the Magic of the Rice Cooker !
12. I’m pretty sure everyone has seen this already, but still really good:Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action.
Have a great weekend. :)