I have been nominated for Inspiring Blogger Award by sonuduggal, and I am totally honored.
http://sonuduggal.wordpress.com/ Thank you so much for nominating me for this wonderful award.
The rules are simple: You MUST do this…
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So here are 7 things about KaleidoscopeBrain :
1) I started this blog on my road from engineering student, to design grad student, and I am so proud to announce that I have gotten into to grad schools!!! WOO
2) I enjoy ‘practicing’ pretty much every single different type of fine art or design. From crochet to sculpture work to fashion to film.
3) I love baking without pressure. :) While watching a bad tv show or listening to an awesome podcast.
4) Enjoy traveling and antique shopping/thrift hunting and photography.
5) I suck at most sports… mostly because I never did any sports growing up, except for the ones we did in gym class.
6) I like that, although I may not look it, I’m pretty tough.
7) I’d love to write a short film one day.
Choosing 15 other Blogger’s is really a difficult task. Here are my 15 picks that apply to how I’m feeling today. (No particular order, and I tried to make it a wide variety of big guys and little guys, and varying topics.) Enjoy!
3) Seth Godin
8) Swiss Miss
10) Chris Guillebeau
13) Smitten Kitchen
16) Style Bubble
Thank you all so much for inspiring me throughout my pursuits.