1. Floral print, here.
2. Such beautiful stuff of Lee Klabin’s on 5inchandup.com . Everything they do is pretty incredible.. structural, romantic, very aware of materials..
3. I want to make this so bad for my new camera!! here.
4. Amazing art installation/portrait, done with a projector and a table setting… a “food portrait” by golpeavisa found here.
5. Winners of the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest 2012. here.
6. Awesome famous blog that I just found out about – Seth Godin’s blog – is filled with marketing and life advice. I have really been liking it…
7. Street photography Do’s and Don’ts on youtube.. oh man, this ones pretty funny AND informative…
8. Wow, I am in love with this personal website. The design, the cool flash stuff, the content, ahhrghhh. So good. Its Kelli Anderson.
9. Such a good article on Managing You Email Realistically! by Matt Gemmell.
10.This Got a Girl Crush Magazine is actually really good! When I started checking it out, I was like, Oh whatever…, but the ladies featured are actually girls with whom I do have an internet crush on! E.g.: Jessica Hische (need I say more), but also the girl from brooklyntowest.blogspot.com who has her own furniture company (and knows how to use a skill saw! holla), and many more cool ladies)